There is much more to selling your home, than just listing it on the MLS…
Update the Interior and Exterior
• Match current geographic market conditions and what’s in style.
• Consider new lighting fixtures and plumbing fixtures.
• Add a fresh coat of paint.
• Update landscaping, especially out front, to ensure great curb appeal.
Clean, De-Clutter, and De-Personalize
• By removing unnecessary items, your house will look larger, affordably!
• Get a storage unit. If you don’t use an item everyday, store it.
• Remove knickknacks, excess furniture, family photos, and religious items.
• Make sure prospective buyers can envision their family in the house.
Consider Professional Staging
• A professional home stager sees your home from a buyers perspective.
• Highlight your homes strengths and soften its flaws.
• Stage the house to show how rooms should be used.
• Stage odd rooms if they don’t have an obvious role.
Consider Professional Photography
• Most homebuyers start their search online and decide which homes they want to see based on the photos. Cell phone photos don’t cut it.
• Make sure your Real Estate Agent gets great photos of your home!
• Accentuate your home’s best features and selling points through photos.
• Your home will receive the best activity the first 30 days it’s on the market.
• Price your home right, right from the start!
Are you ready to Sell Your Home instead of just Listing it?
Call Ron Golden today! • (410) 258-1100
A rare investment opportunity to purchase a 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom luxury condominium at The Residences at Lighthouse Cove in Dewy Beach. This model home is beautifully furnished and is being offered with a 12 month leaseback while the developer builds a new 2 Bedroom Model Home which is also available to purchase with a 24 month leaseback. Call me today to view this gorgeous model home with rooftop plaza featuring spectacular views of both the Rehoboth Bay and Atlantic Ocean.
Call Ron Golden today for additional details and to schedule your private showing and tour of this luxury resort property.
After nearly 15 years in the new home industry with varying roles including New Home Counselor, Community Sales Manager, General Sales Manager, Director of Sales, and Regional Director of Sales, I am very excited to announce that I will be focusing my attention and efforts on a career in general real estate so that I may offer my knowledge, experience, and expertise to my clients while representing them in their purchase of a new home throughout Sussex County Delaware.
Whether Buying or Selling, Re-Sale or New Construction, I’m happy to be able to offer my clients considerable insight and expertise in the Delaware real estate market.
Ready to retire, relocate, or invest in the Delaware Resort Area? I would love the opportunity to represent you or a member of your family or friends who may be in the market for a new or resale home here in the Delaware resort areas.
I look forward to working with you in the search for your new home at the beach!
Your Delaware New Home Expert