There is much more to selling your home, than just listing it on the MLS…
Update the Interior and Exterior
• Match current geographic market conditions and what’s in style.
• Consider new lighting fixtures and plumbing fixtures.
• Add a fresh coat of paint.
• Update landscaping, especially out front, to ensure great curb appeal.
Clean, De-Clutter, and De-Personalize
• By removing unnecessary items, your house will look larger, affordably!
• Get a storage unit. If you don’t use an item everyday, store it.
• Remove knickknacks, excess furniture, family photos, and religious items.
• Make sure prospective buyers can envision their family in the house.
Consider Professional Staging
• A professional home stager sees your home from a buyers perspective.
• Highlight your homes strengths and soften its flaws.
• Stage the house to show how rooms should be used.
• Stage odd rooms if they don’t have an obvious role.
Consider Professional Photography
• Most homebuyers start their search online and decide which homes they want to see based on the photos. Cell phone photos don’t cut it.
• Make sure your Real Estate Agent gets great photos of your home!
• Accentuate your home’s best features and selling points through photos.
• Your home will receive the best activity the first 30 days it’s on the market.
• Price your home right, right from the start!
Are you ready to Sell Your Home instead of just Listing it?
Call Ron Golden today! • (410) 258-1100